Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

Back in Canberra and the D-squad!


(The crazy D-squad before a saturday lake swim:)
Since my last blog entry it happend quite a lot. Like last year, I changed my training base to Canberra and I`m training currently with my coach Darren Smith.
It`s good to have my squad back and we push each other every day, I guess thats one point which makes us strong. The spirit that everybody wants to get better and do the hard work day by day!
It wasn`t easy to leave this time, but that keeps me motivated to train everyday as hard as possible, to do justice!

After the running block in the Kenia Rift Valley, Darren builds the "triathlet" Andi Giglmayr now back together, which means more swimming and biking.
I had a great start to the camp here and I hope I can stay healthy and keep up the good work.
It is now only eight weeks to go for the first World Cup in OZ and ten weeks to my first bigger focus, the Sydney WCS race.

I keep you updated about my training and racing in the next few weeks!

Cheers Andi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen