Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Happy new year!


Hello everybody!

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year. After my great Kenya experience, I was about two weeks at home and had a great time with my family.
Next to some good training in the snow, I could also refresh my mental status and I`m ready for some hard training with the d-squad in Canberra.
On the the 31st of Dez I finished off 2010 with the traditional old years run in Salzburg. I managed to take a win and had some great fun. I decided to run after some big training and did also a session before the run in the morning. So I was quite happy how it was going and I never had to go near my absolut limit. I can tell that my running is already now a bit different then it was last year:)
The fun is back on the running side, now I`m looking forward to train again with my coach Darren Smith. There is a lot of work to do and I will try to live the moment Down Under and use every session to get a better athlete.

Next blog entry is coming from the other side of the world, stay tuned:)!
cheers Andi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen